- Pupils who have not attended any school must submit the birth certificate.
- Parents have to give written application if they want a leaving or a bonafide certificate and it will be issued after 7 working days from the date of application.
- If the school leaving certificate is lost an affidavit has to be submitted.
- Those who leave in April must pay fees of May.
- A month's notice is must before a student is withdrawn from school.
- Term fees, admission fee and cultural fee are non-refundable.
- Admission or cancellation of admission from the school outside Maharashtra must have L.C. issued by school countersigned by Education officer.
- Long admission without prior permission would result into cancellation of your ward's admission in the school.
- For more than 8 days absentee, parents should communicate regarding the same to the school.